Thursday, August 6, 2009

"G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO!!"

THIS WEEKS HUGE BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE RELEASE "G.I. JOE RISE OF COBRA" IS SET TO HIT THEATERS TOMORROW BUT LIKE ALL MAJOR SUMMER RELEASES THERE WILL BE MIDNIGHT SHOWINGS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY!!! IF YOU ARE ALL ABOUT WAITING IN LONG LINES AND SITTING IN CROWDED THEATERS THEN THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING IS FOR YOU. THIS MOVIE LOOKS PRETTY KICK ASS AND I WOULD BE LYING IF I SAID I DIDN'T WANT TO BRAVE THE LONG LINES TONIGHT MYSELF. CHECK OUT THE EXTENDED PARIS PURSUIT TRAILER. DUKE (Channing Tatum) AND RIPCORD (Marlon Wayans) CHASE BARONESS (Sienna Miller) THROUGH DOWNTOWN PARIS IN THEIR ACCELERATOR SUITS WHILE SHE PLOWS THROUGH ONCOMING TRAFFIC WITH A MUSCLED UP HUMMER H2.



-Official Paramount Synopsis:
From the Egyptian desert, the elite G.I. Joe team with the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment will against the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing menace from the mysterious Cobra organization to dispute them from plunging the world into chaos. "G.I. Joe: The Rise Of The Cobra" is directed by Stephen Sommers ("The Mummy," "The Mummy Returns").

No comments:

Post a Comment